This is a Luxuries package for honeymoon couple. Delhi to Manali private transfer. 5Nights stay at Manali. 1Night stay at kasol resort.
Pick up from Delhi bus stop for Manali , overnight journey to Manali .
Arrived in Manali, check-in process, settle down in your comfortable room and de-stress yourself.
In evening enjoy local side seen in manali.
Early morning visit from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters. Also visit Kothi, Rahala Water falls on the way.(subject to weather conditions and road being open). Rest of the day is at leisure or takes a stroll down the Mall road. Night stay in Manali.
(Visit to Rohtang Pass not included in the cost. subject to weather conditions and road being open).(As per Himachal Goverment Rouling outsiders not go to do the Rohtang Pass & Guest Have to Take Car from union on Direct Payment Basis. )
After breakfast in Morning proceed to Visit the 450 years old Hidimbadevi Temple, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetean center & monastery, Vasisth village, known for its hot Sulpher springs Roerich art Gallery. Bahist Temple, Solang Valley which offers a spectacular view of glaciers and snow capped peaks..at an altitude of 3978 meters. Also visit Kothi, Rahala Water falls on the way. (Subject to weather conditions and road being open). Rest of the day is at leisure or takes a stroll down the Mall road. Night stay in Manali
Enjoy your full day according to you.
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and check out from Hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Waters ,Parvati River, and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting the Kasol valley, Rafting in the Beas River, Angora Farm ,Vaishno devi Temple & famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Check in at the Camp in Kasol. Overnight stay at the Camp in Kasol.
After breakfast, check out from camp and drive to Delhi
Points To Note
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Dinner)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger